Latest Episode • 116: Cocoa Touch for Mouse
Luc-Olivier delves into SwiftUI and Catalyst, and Yanik has some important questions.
- Admin note: We will be recording an episode for release on August 18th about our first time playing through the Midgar section of Final Fantasy VII. Feel free to play along at home!
- FU: David and Yanik's tweets discussing the last episode
- FU: The Talk Show 256: ‘A Bit Too Thin’, With Special Guest Ben Thompson
- FU: Accidental Tech Podcast 333: Pesky Human Issues
- FU: YouTube: SGDQ 2019's Super Mario World blind Kaizo race
- Introducing iPad Apps for Mac - WWDC 2019 - Videos - Apple Developer
- Taking iPad Apps for Mac to the Next Level - WWDC 2019 - Videos - Apple Developer
- Designing iPad Apps for Mac - WWDC 2019 - Videos - Apple Developer
- Padraig's tweet about the belief that Mac developers were being change-averse before the announcement of SwiftUI
Recent Episodes (all)
- 115: Infernal Loop of Conflict Resolution — Yanik compares branches and feature flags, and thinks out loud about monorepos.
- 114: A Bunch of Caps Lock Coming My Way — Luc-Olivier and Yanik bring you the WWDC Recap Extravaganza for 2019.
- 113: Animation Anxiety — Yanik goes over his experience as a first-time game jam participant.
- 112: Multiverse of Sessions — Yanik attempts to hijack the show with followup, and Luc-Olivier gives his thoughts on this year's NSNorth.
- 111: The Ginza-Shibuya Axis — Yanik compares the role of fashion at Apple over time.