Latest Episode • 57: Evolutionary Dead End
Yanik gives a tour of macOS automation technologies.
- FU: Exponent 101: TV is the Oak Tree
- FU: Tom Clancy's The Division: Update 1.6 in Detail
- FU: Yanik's new video series about the WonderSwan, Swan Song
- FU: Super Mario Run
- FU: Fire Emblem Heroes
- FU: Digital Foundry: Mario Kart 8/Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch First Look + Analysis
- Wikipedia: Apple event
- Wikipedia: AppleEvent Object Model
- Wikipedia: AppleScript
- Apple: Scripting Bridge Programming Guide
- Mac OS X Automation: Resources for AppleScriptObjC
- MacStories: App Extensions Are Not a Replacement for User Automation
Recent Episodes (all)
- 56: Share the Joy — Yanik shares his thoughts after getting some hands-on time with the Switch.
- 55: God save Obj-C! Long live Obj-C! — Luc-Olivier shares his thoughts about Swift after 9 months of using it.
- 54: Yanik's Tokyo Travel Guide — Yanik's tips and recommendations for travelling to the Tokyo metro area.
- 53: State of the Mac — The guys look at where the new MacBook Pros fit into the Mac lineup.
- 52: Friends Aren't Available as DLC — The guys talk about the Nintendo Switch reveal trailer.