Latest Episode • 122: Bye Bye HockeyApp
Luc-Olivier walks through the migration process from HockeyApp to Visual Studio App Center.
Programming note: We will be taking a hiatus following the release of our next episode on October 13th, and will be returning with episode 124 on November 24th.
- FU: Know Your Meme: Bowsette
- FU: The Verge: Starbucks Japan is selling pens with built-in NFC wallets
- FU: App Store: IC Card
- FU: Apple Support: Play Apple Music with Alexa
- FU: The Game Design Forum: Game Design eBooks
- HockeyApp - Transition Center
- Visual Studio App Center | iOS, Android, Xamarin & React Native
- Roadmap · microsoft/appcenter Wiki · GitHub
- HockeyApp - HockeyApp Joins Microsoft
- Daring Fireball: Google-Owned Crashlytics Is Using Custom Fonts to Track Users
Recent Episodes (all)
- 121: Hardcore Casual — Yanik talks about his evolution as a Magic the Gathering player.
- 120: Sephiroth World Tour — Luc-Olivier elaborates on his work experience with RxSwift, and has more to say about Final Fantasy VII.
- 119: Mako No.5 — Yanik and Luc-Olivier play Final Fantasy VII's Midgar section for the very first time.
- 118: Not Overthrown Yet — Luc-Olivier talks about fostering a local developer community and tells the history of CocoaHeads Montréal.
- 117: Swiss Cheese Bus Network — Yanik is frustrated with the transit network changes in Trois-Rivières.