Latest Episode • 119: Mako No.5
Yanik and Luc-Olivier play Final Fantasy VII's Midgar section for the very first time.
Programming note: We will be taking a hiatus following the release of episode 123 on October 13th, and will be returning with episode 124 on November 24th.
The following links may contain spoilers, please be careful if you are sensitive to them.
- Wikipedia: Final Fantasy VII
- GameFAQs: Final Fantasy VII's North American box artwork, featuring the back of the box Yanik was never tempted by
- YouTube: Final Fantasy VII Remake - E3 2019 Trailer
- Final Fantasy Wiki: Final Fantasy VII version differences
- App Store: Final Fantasy VII, the version Luc-Olivier played
- Let's Mosey: A Slow Translation of Final Fantasy VII, a translation analysis video series by Tim Rogers
- Final Fantasy Wiki: Battle system/Active Time Battle
- Final Fantasy Wiki: Materia
- Final Fantasy Wiki: Limit Break, as a recurring series mechanic
- Final Fantasy Wiki: Limit Break, as it pertains to FF7 specifically
- Other Limitless Possibility episodes mentioned:
Recent Episodes (all)
- 118: Not Overthrown Yet — Luc-Olivier talks about fostering a local developer community and tells the history of CocoaHeads Montréal.
- 117: Swiss Cheese Bus Network — Yanik is frustrated with the transit network changes in Trois-Rivières.
- 116: Cocoa Touch for Mouse — Luc-Olivier delves into SwiftUI and Catalyst, and Yanik has some important questions.
- 115: Infernal Loop of Conflict Resolution — Yanik compares branches and feature flags, and thinks out loud about monorepos.
- 114: A Bunch of Caps Lock Coming My Way — Luc-Olivier and Yanik bring you the WWDC Recap Extravaganza for 2019.