Latest Episode • 93: Whatever, Let Me Dream
Yanik talks about designing games for handhelds, and ends the season with an outrageous statement.
Administrative note: This is the last episode before our summer hiatus. We will return sometime in August. Be sure to stay subscribed to our feed and follow us on Twitter to be notified about our return!
- FU: Controversial scooter service LimeBike looks for a lane in Toronto - The Globe and Mail
- FU: Anime News Network: Spike Chunsoft to Release YU-NO Visual Novel on PS4/PC in 2019
- FU: GitHub: JXA-userland/JXA
- FU: GitHub: likedan/Awesome-CoreML-Models
- FU: Manton.org: Preview of Sunlit 2.2
- YouTube: DF Retro Extra: Sony PSP vs Nintendo DS at E3 2004! The Console War That Defined Mobile Gaming
- selectbutton Podcast 85 + 86: Chef's Special Platter, which Yanik discussed his Monster Hunter World gripes on
- Zach Gage: Building Games That Can Be Understood At A Glance
- Limitless Possibility 80: Somewhat Free, Luc-Olivier's episode on Super Mario Odyssey
- Yanik's most controversial gaming opinion
Recent Episodes (all)
- 92: The Scooter Pandemic — Luc-Olivier returns from San Jose and the guys recap four sessions from this year's WWDC.
- 91: JOINUS — Yanik and special guest @Spiritsnare talk about their favourite city in Japan: Yokohama.
- 90: Gaming PC as a (dot) Business — Luc-Olivier talks about car subscription services.
- 89: The Justin Bieber Problem — Yanik has a meltdown while considering Twitter alternatives.
- 88: UIKit for webOS — Luc-Olivier helps you prepare for WWDC.