Latest Episode • 131: Accidental Pescatarian
Yanik diverges from tech to talk about what he's been up to in the kitchen.
- Wikipedia: Pescetarianism
- Tastemade's Frankie Celenza playlist
- YouTube: Bon Appétit
- Crunchyroll: Today's Menu for the Emiya Family
- Denpa's English adaptation of the Today's Menu for the Emiya Family manga
- You Brew Kombucha
- YouTube/Bon Appétit: How to Brew Your Own Kombucha with Brad
- YouTube/The Way of Ramen: How to make an Easy Shoyu Ramen at home in 10 minutes
- YouTube/Kin: Breakfast Tacos | Yoga with Adriene
- The overnight oats recipe Yanik found on Reddit (see highlighted comment)
- YouTube/The Way of Ramen: How to make an Easy Tantanmen Ramen
- YouTube/Bon Appétit: Brad Makes Ginger Beer
Recent Episodes (all)
- 130: All in All — Thanks to YouTube Premium deals, Luc-Olivier reviews two Google Nest Minis.
- 129: Climate of Negativity — For once, Yanik is the optimist. Too bad everyone else disagrees with him.
- 128: Tim Apple and Eddy Cook — Luc-Olivier and Yanik watch The Morning Show and give their first impressions of Apple TV+.
- 127: The True 64-bit Purist Lifestyle — Yanik explains why he thinks Apple is hardly to blame for the Catalina software apocalypse.
- 126: iOS 12 Deployment Target — Luc-Olivier talks about some cool features available to apps using an iOS 12 deployment target.