Latest Episode • 111: The Ginza-Shibuya Axis
Yanik compares the role of fashion at Apple over time.
- Administrative note: Don't expect a new episode from us in two weeks, as both of us are going to be busy and unable to edit a show that week. We will return to your podcatchers on Sunday, May 12th.
- FU: YouTube/theScore esports: The Story of PUBG
- FU: YouTube/theScore esports: The Story of Fortnite
- FU: YouTube/theScore esports: The Story of Call of Duty
- FU: YouTube/theScore esports: The Story of Apex Legends
- Apple: Apple names Deirdre O’Brien senior vice president of Retail + People
- Wikipedia: Ginza
- Wikipedia: Shibuya
- Limitless Possibility 79: Donald Sutherland, about the anime Bartender which takes place in Ginza
- Twitter: Y2K Aesthetic Institute
- Without Fail: The Man Behind the Iconic Apple Stores: Ron Johnson
Recent Episodes (all)
- 110: The Tower-Shotgun Problematic — Luc-Olivier plays a variety of battle royale games.
- 109: Smart Home Buyer's Guide — Yanik explains the various decisions you'll need to make if you want to get into home automation.
- 108: Ruby is My New Friend — Luc-Olivier helps you improve your CI/CD pipeline using fastlane.
- 107: The Full-Fat Experience — Yanik buys a PlayStation VR headset.
- 106: Barbaric Mocking Strategies — Luc-Olivier follows up on episode 55, talking about the last three years as a Swift Developer