175: The Sucker's Option
Luc-Olivier explores the impact of the 3G service shutdown on hardware preservation.
- FU: 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV Revealed with 664 HP, 400-Mile Range
- FU: Jeff Verkoeyen on Twitter – UIKit design fundamental #84
- FU: RetroTINK-5X Pro firmware updates
- FU: Yanik's RetroTink-5X Pro profiles
- How the 3G Shutdown in 2022 Could Screw Your Car | The Drive
- 3G networks are shutting down in 2022 – how it impacts you | Tom's Guide
- cammy.somnolescent.net: The Ballad of the eMachines Box
- BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry OS Services FAQ — End of Life
- joshua stein: C Programming on System 6
- Correction: Yanik has no sense of time anymore, and i-mode service ended at the end of November 2021.