Latest Episode • 202: We Just Want Better Excuses to Shoot Things
Yanik talks about Bungie's adaptation to the live service mindset with Destiny 2.
- GDC Vault: From Box Products to Live Service: How 'Destiny 2' Transformed Bungie
- YouTube/Aztecross: My Thoughts on Bungie's GDC Panel
- For more on Lightfall falling short of player expectations:
Recent Episodes (all)
- 201: It Might Look Good, But It's Still a Yoke — Luc-Olivier checks up on how the electric car market has evolved in the past two years.
- 200: Social Media Grief Counsellor — Yanik goes through the evolution of online communities and what behaviors and moderation hurdles have arisen because of those shifts.
- 199: Does Manga Count? — Luc-Olivier talks about rediscovering books and the public library system and Yanik makes his worst humblebrag ever.
- 198: Traditional Nintendo Art Style (Non-Derogatory) — Yanik talks about being a late adopter to the Nintendo Switch.
- 197: Procrastination is Part of the Process — Luc-Olivier shares his experience falling into the film photography rabbit hole.