Latest Episode • 188: Software Treadmill
Yanik introduces Luc-Olivier to permacomputing.
Administrative note: Following the release of this episode, we will be on summer hiatus until the release of episode 189 on September 11th.
- Permacomputing Wiki and the list of principles discussed on the show
- Collapse OS and Dusk OS
- 100 Rabbits: uxn
- XXIIVV: uxn devlog
Recent Episodes (all)
- 187: Just! Register a UIFindInteractionDelegate — Luc-Olivier and Yanik go over some WWDC22 sessions off the beaten path.
- 186: Post-Resolution Era — Yanik shares his love for his new monitor setup.
- 185: Spelunking for Printer Drivers — Luc-Olivier finally breaks the silence on his experience with the M1 iMac.
- 184: Fraudulent Type System — Yanik gives an overview of what modern Web technology he's been using at his new job and how he feels about it.
- 183: You Can't Really Cheat — Luc-Olivier talks about taking fitness more seriously, and training at home since the pandemic.