Latest Episode • 158: Grandpa's Conspiracy Theorist Hat
Luc-Olivier goes over some alternatives to fully electric cars.
- New listeners: check out our about page for a list of our recommended starter episodes!
- FU: Ata Distance: Is Suica ‘all-in-one’ possible?
- FU: FeliCa Dude's Twitter replies
- FU: elevtechlift's Twitter replies
- FU: Remodel of Louis Vuitton Ginza
- FU: The 2021 Volkswagen ID4 Is a New Fully Electric $40,000 Crossover - Doug Demuro’s YouTube channel
- FU: The Volkswagen ID.4 Is A Disappointing Electric Car (For Now) - Engineering Explained’s YouTube channel
- FU: Volkswagen of America lied about rebranding to ‘Voltswagen’ - The Verge
- FU: GMC Shares Key Insights on Hummer EV SUV - The Car Guide
- Is A Toyota SUV "Greener" Than A Tesla? - Engineering Explained’s YouTube channel
- Phase-out of fossil fuel vehicles - Wikipedia
- Will Synthetic Fuels Save Petrol Cars? - AutoTrader’s YouTube channel
- What Is Green Hydrogen And Will It Power The Future? - CNBC’S YouTube channel
Recent Episodes (all)
- 157: Tim Hortons Pay — Yanik returns with news from the world of Japanese transit ticketing and mobile payment infrastructure.
- 156: Expensive and Unreliable, Like a German Car — Luc-Olivier and Yanik discuss shopping for non-tech products, and share some that they've been enjoying recently.
- 155: Drink Responsibly — Yanik explains why his 2020 sucked, and it's not for the reasons you expect.
- 154: The Rich Guy from California Car — Luc-Olivier gives Yanik an overview of what's coming to the electric car market in the next year or so.
- 153: Massively Huge, Carefully Architected — Yanik looks back at what has changed in the world of desktop Linux since he last used it 10 years ago.