154: The Rich Guy from California Car
Luc-Olivier gives Yanik an overview of what's coming to the electric car market in the next year or so.
- FU: GitHub/probobpd: Think twice before abandoning Xorg. Wayland breaks everything!
- FU: Drew DeVault: I'm tired of this anti-Wayland horseshit
- FU: Polygon: Google shuts down internal Stadia game studio
- FU: Polygon: Terraria canceled on Stadia after developer gets locked out of his Google accounts
- FU: Ford says ‘millions’ of its vehicles will run on Google’s Android starting in 2023 - The Verge
- FU: Sean O’Kane on Twitter
- FU: Nissan Gives Up Root Shell Thanks To Hacked USB Drive | Hackaday
- Electric cars mentioned:
- Audi reveals its Porsche-powered E-Tron GT - The Verge
- Apple Car Production Again Linked to Kia Motor's US Plant in Georgia - MacRumors
- Hyundai Executives Said to Be 'Divided' Over Prospect of Apple Car Partnership - MacRumors