165: Literally Completely Backwards
Yanik takes Luc-Olivier on a tour of the different kinds of fighting game netcode.
- Admin note: We'll be taking a short break for the summer throughout the month of August. Our last episode is scheduled for release on August 1st, and we'll return to your podcatchers some time in September. Stay subscribed and stay tuned to our Twitter account for news of our return.
- FU: panthema: The Sound of Sorting (Seizure warning)
- FU: YouTube/gtnprn: Volt | Learn Recoil patterns with a Chromatic Scale Apex Legends
- FU: Yanik's page for Caesura
- FU: YouTube/Modern Vintage Gamer: As a Switch developer I'm disappointed with the new OLED Model...
- FU: Giuseppe Andrea Vecchio's tweet of Ys 9's frame rate on the Switch
- FU: Why Yanik doesn't like OLED
- FU: Car Colors on Twitter
- FU: Dodge will make an electric muscle car in 2024 - The Verge
- YouTube/evo2kvids: EVO2017: GGPO PANEL
- YouTube/DigitalHalftones: Altimor's SFV Netcode Fix Mod Visually Explained
- YouTube/Maximilian Dood: MAX RANT: Capcom's Communication Problem...The Netcode Update
- YouTube/Sajam: The State of Rollbackia Address: Tekken 7 Edition
- GitHub/pond3r: GGPO
- Slippi for Super Smash Bros. Melee
- YouTube/Julien Bernard: Subframe rollback netcode
- YouTube/ApologyMan: Guilty Gear Strive NA vs Japan 10 v 10 GREATEST MOMENTS!
- YouTube/Maximilian Dood: About That Netcode...Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown