171: A Really Bad Slack
Luc-Olivier explores server-side backend development in Swift and discovers the joy of Discord.
- FU: Tom Warren's tweet about PlayStation exclusives being exempt from GeForce Now on Xbox consoles
- FU: Caesura Guided Tour (To note, I, Luc-Olivier, added this plug because I greatly enjoyed the first two episodes!)
- YouTube/Game Maker's Toolkit: How I learned Unity without following tutorials
- GitHub - vapor/vapor: 💧 A server-side Swift HTTP web framework.
- GitHub - vapor/fluent: Vapor ORM (queries, models, and relations) for NoSQL and SQL databases
- GitHub - vapor/leaf: 🍃 An expressive, performant, and extensible templating language built for Swift.
- Yanik's knowledge base: In favor of dependency aversion