21: Scared of Things
Luc-Olivier is concerned about the security vulnerabilities found in Internet of Things.
- Hackers Remotely Kill a Jeep on the Highway—With Me in It | WIRED
- This Gadget Hacks GM Cars to Locate, Unlock, and Start Them (UPDATED) | WIRED
- Hackers Cut a Corvette's Brakes Via a Common Car Gadget | WIRED
- Steve Manzuik on Twitter: "for shits and giggles I port scanned my wife's new Cadillac. Both FTP and HTTP are open. http://t.co/8Xb4o89fCd"
- Charlie Miller on Twitter: "Our paper is released: http://t.co/fJQWfwtZK0 Read it and start doing some car hacking!"
- Charlie Miller on Twitter: "More cars with dbus on the Internet? https://t.co/Ez5TH4CEMv"
- Mikko Kenttälä on Twitter: "@0xcharlie similar findings (excluding the CAN hacking part) from Toyota Touch&Go. https://t.co/ad4avkEGsU Thanks for extensive research."
- Automakers again at odds with cyber-security researchers
- Researchers reveal electronic car lock hack after 2-year injunction by Volkswagen | Ars Technica