82: What You're Describing is Gambling
Luc-Olivier takes a look at all of Nintendo's mobile games to date.
- FU: The Nintendo Switch has eclipsed the Wii U’s lifetime hardware sales - Polygon
- FU: Wario64 on Twitter: "Nintendo Switch has sold 14.86 million units as of Dec 31 2017, Super Mario Odyssey 9.07 million units
- FU: Kyle McLain on Twitter: "Switch outsold the Wii U well within a year, and at this rate it’s possible that Switch will overtake lifetime GameCube sales sometime this summer.
- FU: The Verge: Nintendo Switch Online subscription service is launching in September
- Nintendo says Miitomo, its first game for iOS, will shutdown in May | 9to5Mac
- Super Mario Run’s 200 million downloads didn’t result in ‘acceptable profit’ for Nintendo - The Verge
- Limitless Possibility 6: Flappy Yo. & Dragons, our previous episode on F2P games
- Takashi Mochizuki on Twitter: "Nintnedo CEO: -Mario Kart Tour, smartphone app, is coming in FY18 (April 2018 - March 2019). Details when appropriate.